A new lawsuit might cast some doubt on the viability of a Hillary Clinton presidential run in 2016. No, it's not the then Presidential candidate Bill Clinton's bimbo eruptions of the 1990s, featuring such characters as Paula Jones and Gennifer Flowers. But former President Clinton's friendship with a Democrat fundraiser who was later jailed for consorting with an underage female is the subject of news article by the UK Daily Mail.
Bill Clinton, who was/is friends with Jeffrey Epstein, who served time in 2008 for having a dalliance with an underage sexual partner, took multiple trips to the onetime billionaire's private island in the Caribbean where underage girls were allegedly kept as sex slaves. According to the UK Daily Mail:
"Flight logs pinpoint Clinton's trips on Epstein's jet between the years 2002 and 2005, while he was working on his philanthropic post-presidential career and while his wife Hillary was a Senator for their adopted state of New York."
The Daily Mail also highlighted these salient facts:
- The former president was friends with Jeffrey Epstein, a financier who was arrested in 2008 for soliciting underage prostitutes,
- A new lawsuit has revealed how Clinton took multiple trips to Epstein's private island where he 'kept young women as sex slaves',
- Clinton was also apparently friends with a woman who collected naked pictures of underage girls for Epstein to choose from. He hasn't cut ties with that woman, however, and invited her to Chelsea's wedding,
- Comes as friends now fear that if Hillary Clinton runs for president in 2016, all of their family's old scandals will be brought to the forefront, and
- Epstein has a host of famous friends including Prince Andrew who stayed at his New York mansion AFTER his arrest.
But will this latest Bubba sex scandal hurt Hillary's run for the White House? Will it add to the legend of "Lothario" Bill Clinton, the Godfather of infidelity whose activities inspired the hijinks of former Democrat Congressman, Anthony Weiner and former Democrat New York Governor, Eliot Spitzer? If past history is any guide. No to the first and yes to the latter.
Bill Clinton is America's lovable rascal. America, as encouraged by a fawning media, vicariously lives through Bubba's exploits. Hillary, as encouraged by a fawning media and low information voters, also will survive this bump in the political road.
The examples of Gerry Studds, an openly gay Democrat Congressman who had sex with a 17-year old Congressional page and New Jersey Democrat Senator, Bob Menendez suggest that underage sex romps with minors is no impediment to a viable political career for Democrats. Studds was given a glorious send-off at his funeral. Menendez remains unaccountable for alleged underage sex romps in the Dominican Republic. But why would sex crimes derail a Democrat politician? In fact, a criminal record or membership in racist groups is no problem a political party, containing all political chancres if it will help their Liberal-Fascist agenda.