Wednesday, August 17, 2011

TRAGIC BUS: A PARODY SONG ABOUT OBAMA'S BUS TOUR

[Editor's note: The Obama bus is Canadian manufactured and cost taxpayers $1.1 million. It has been described as "a monstrous shimmering black bus.")

TRAGIC BUS (Apologies to the Who)

Every day I turn on the tube (Too much, the Tragic Bus)
To watch a bus taking Obama on tour (Too much, the Tragic Bus)
I'm so helpless, I sit and stare (Too much, the Tragic Bus)
Cuz the White House is so far away (Too much, the Tragic Bus)
Damn you, driver for driving Obama around (Too much, the Tragic Bus)
But you're not an inspector general, anyway (Too much, the Tragic Bus)
I can't cause no legal fuss (Too much, the Tragic Bus)
But how come taxpayers bought the Tragic Bus? (Too much, the Tragic Bus)
Nooooooooo!

I really care how much we paid (Too much, the Tragic Bus)
I‘d like to take a bus to a job someday (Too much, the Tragic Bus)
[Tragic Bus, Tragic Bus, Tragic Bus,
Tragic Bus, Tragic Bus, Tragic Bus]

Give us back $1.1 million for the … (Tragic Bus)
Don't throw us under the… (Tragic Bus)
Goes like black thunder… (Tragic Bus)
It's a Canadian wonder… (Tragic Bus)

Tragic Bus, Tragic Bus, Tragic Bus, Tragic Bus
I wanna sell it, I wanna sell it, I wanna sell it... (You can't sell it!)
Think how much that you could save... (You can't sell it!)]
Please sell it, Please sell it, Please sell it, Please sell it... (You can't sell it!)

One point one million bucks paid
Just to drive Obama on his 3-day Tour
That’s $366,000 a day
To drive Obama every way

Tragic Bus, Tragic Bus, Tragic Bus, Tragic Bus, Tragic Bus...
I wanna sell it, I wanna sell it, I wanna sell the Tragic Bus...

I said, now we're stuck with a Tragic Bus (Too much, the Tragic Bus)
I said, now we're stuck with a Tragic Bus (Too much, the Tragic Bus)
It drives Obama every place (Too much, the Tragic Bus)
And each time Obama puts on a different face (Too much, the Tragic Bus)
I wanna sell it, I wanna sell it, I wanna sell it, I wanna sell it...

But every day you'll eat his dust (Too much, the Tragic Bus)
As Obama drives the country down in our Tragic Bus (Too much, the Tragic Bus)





No comments:

Post a Comment